About the Journal
Aims and Scope
RSAJournal (Rivista di Studi Americani, ISSN 1592-4467) is the official journal of AISNA. It is a double-blind peer reviewed journal and is published annually. It welcomes articles in all fields of American Studies and invites contributions by both members and non-members. Each issue comprises a general section and a special topic section.
In 2021 ANVUR (the Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of University Research) ranked RSAJournal among the top “Fascia A” (A level) scientific journals for the following sectors:
- 10/F4 (Critica letteraria e letterature comparate)
- 10/L1 (Lingue, letterature e culture inglese e anglo-americana)
- 11/A3 (Storia contemporanea)
- 11/B1 (Geografia)
- 12/C1 (Diritto costituzionale)
- 12/E1 (Diritto internazionale e dell’Unione Europea)
- 12/E2 (Diritto comparato)
- 14/B2 (Storia delle relazioni internazionali, delle società e delle istituzioni extraeuropee)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
No fees are required for articles to be processed or read.
RSAJournal applies a CC BY-NC-ND license to all its contributions. This license enables reusers to copy and distribute the material in any medium or format in unadapted form only, for noncommercial purposes only, and only so long as attribution is given to the creator. CC BY-NC-ND includes the following elements:
- BY: credit must be given to the creator.
- NC: Only noncommercial uses of the work are permitted.
- ND: No derivatives or adaptations of the work are permitted.
Authors retain the copyright of the works they publish in RSAJournal and are allowed to republish them elsewhere. We kindly ask the authors to acknowledge RSAJournal as the first site of publication.
Peer review policy
Submissions are double-blind peer-reviewed; the author’s name should not appear anywhere in the manuscript. Submissions that do not fully comply with these rules will not be taken into consideration. RSAJournal reviews submissions with the understanding that they have not been concurrently submitted to another journal.
Submissions must be in English and should not exceed 40.000 characters (including spaces, notes, and works cited). Authors should send their submission through the Submission page. Authors are invited to follow the journal style sheet in preparing their manuscripts.