Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
• Full postal address
- All necessary files have been uploaded
• Include keywords
• Include all figures (include relevant captions)
• Include all tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print
Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable)
Supplemental files (where applicable)
• Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Relevant declarations of interest have been made
• Journal policies have been reviewed
Names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other use.